Ready to tone up your belly? This ab-crunching move uses a stability ball and the strength of your legs to sculpt and strengthen your core. And as you can see, it’s a pretty straightforward move. Make sure the ball is sized to your body; you should be able to sit on the ball with 90-degree angles at your hips and knees.
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your shins on the ball.
- Do not allow your lower back to arch. Keep your feet, pelvis, and shoulders in one long line.
- On an exhale, pull your abs deeply to your spine and use your abs to fold your body in half, pulling the ball forward toward your hands as your pelvis moves up in the air.
- Your toes will move onto top of ball and your back will become perpendicular to the floor like a handstand. Allow your head to fall between your arms, keeping your neck long and in line with your spine.
- Lower yourself back into a plank position and do not allow your pelvis to sag below your shoulders.
- Do 10 reps for two to three sets.
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photogaphy
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.